Good News and Other Vibrations

Dedicated to ignoring all of the dark, negative, defeatist, pessimistic, insulting... well, you know

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I volunteer as a face painter on weekends

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year's First Guest Blogger

Hi All! My name is Lodi, which is short for Little Orange Dude [am I]. I'm diminutive but I'm also quite intelligent. Here is a recording of Mr Spock talking about me... Mr Spock regards Lodi
Well, if I'd have only changed that combination eh? heheheh. I'd be eating something other than Ocean Whitefish and the occasional mouse. But that was another lifetime ago..
Well for this year I have resolved to reduce my appetite for Mice, as well as beef up my body so that I'm as big as the other cool cats around here. Some of them were guest bloggers in November - 05, (if you don't see them on the main page anymore).

All this typing is making me hungry. Well, in closing here is my advice for 2006. Pick something to improve about yourself and just do it. Once you've done it once you'll find out how easy it was and maybe you'll do more. As I always say "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was". heheh (That one is for the ladies out there...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home